Whew, hey all, my space bar isn't working well so this is difficult and frustrating but oh well.
ok, so life's been tough and with no internet (till now), and nobody familiar around me i've really been struggling. I'm learining that I've really relied on my parents faith to support and defend my own and now that I'm so far away I am re-learning what I believe. ugh pain is soo good in such a frustrating way...
I'm such a hypocrite loser that I worry about my heart and where it should be. I want actually find a group of broken/lost people that I can fit into and care about and be cared about but it seems so distant from the life I have in Utah.
Ok, so I'm living at a "mountain top" experience as far as the christians I KNow would put it, and it's really hard because I know that this is what I've really wanted in the past but I"m now seeing that it's not healthy for me (in large doses) and I need to find that niche to become a servant.
P.S. if you haven't already noticed this is a sporadic blog (i'm on a computer at a college campus after a bible study... it took us hours to get here)
lastly, I"m learning that I'm in a leaning stage of life (the first 25 years ish) and I"m coming into an acceptance of being confused as hell for the next six years...
blast! I apologize for not being overly emotionally touching and prophetically inspiring, Honestly it's for the better.
P.P.S For all of you in the college group reading this I miss you guys and have some ideas as to feeding hobo's and reading a book together... and hey, chase I'm riding a bike I fixed up about sixteen miles a week through the hills of virginia and lifting ton's of crap so I'ma be ready for rugby next year... ok out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good man, but don't let that distract you from what you're there for.
Dude Trav you rock. im so praying for you! Love you Bro!
Post a Comment